About Me

Musings of a hopeful wanderer.

Monday, May 16, 2011

Adults wearing unicorns

Hello!

I am here and well.  I've actually been *gasp* enjoying my time away from school.  Mostly  by picking up extra library shifts and working a million hours a week.  But other than that, fun!

Ed and I went to TWO movies this weekend (a review forthcoming) and did other relaxing things, such as walking the dog and laying on the couch.  By the time Sunday rolled around, clothing myself felt like a chore, so I went the never-fail route: unicorns (go on, zoom in to my shirt detail).
It was very bright out, but breezy.  And the Texas indoor climate is known as hyper air conditioned, so a cardigan is appropriate.

Hope y'all had a good week!

Shirt: UO, several years old
Cardigan: F21
Jeans: Old Navy
Shoes: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment